Last updated: February 21, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to TimeSlotYou for Google Calendar™.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application refers to TimeSlotYou for Google Calendar™ running only in your Google Chrome™ web-browser (without a back-end server infrastructure), downloadable from Chrome Web Store
- Service refers to the Application.
- Country refers to: Greece
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We do not collect any personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. By providing the Service access to the following types of your Google data, the Service's use of that data will be subject to these restrictions:
- The Application will only read the list of the Google calendars you have access to. This information never leaves your Application running in Google Chrome™ sandboxed environment, it is not sent or persisted at anytime to any external server or service.
- The Application will only read the list of events of the Google calendars you have access to. This information never leaves your Application running in Google Chrome™ sandboxed environment, it is not sent or persisted at anytime to any external server or service.
- The Application will write events created explicitly by you in your Google calendar. This information is sent from your Application running in Google Chrome™ sandboxed environment to Google Calendar™ rest API service. It is not sent or persisted at anytime to any 3rd party server or service.
Usage Data is not collected automatically when using the Service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com